- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
715 Dennis Ave, Raleigh, NC 276044 beds, 2 baths, 1,455 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $242,000
- Price/sqft: $166
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,455 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 171411563670000
- Zillow Home ID: 6428558
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 715 Dennis Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 51.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.3% greater than in Raleigh, and 92.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Raleigh home values.
- 719 Dennis Ave Raleigh, NC$200K321,342
- 711 Dennis Ave Raleigh, NC$201K--1.51,361
- 2104 Oakview Ct Raleigh, NC$189K--11,128
- 520 Banks St Raleigh, NC$190K311,313
- 2100 Oakview Ct Raleigh, NC$203K--1.52,090
- 524 Banks St Raleigh, NC$220K422,014
- 707 Dennis Ave Raleigh, NC$198K321,390
- 530 Banks St Raleigh, NC$189K--1.51,361
- 514 Banks St Raleigh, NC$176K--11,128
- 716 Dennis Ave Raleigh, NC$176K--11,240
- 708 Dennis Ave Raleigh, NC$213K--11,760
- 712 Dennis Ave Raleigh, NC$197K--1.51,728
- 720 Dennis Ave Raleigh, NC$206K311,217
- 704 Dennis Ave Raleigh, NC$180K--11,152
- 517 Cardinal Dr Raleigh, NC$192K--11,668
- 724 Dennis Ave Raleigh, NC$171K311,263
- 513 Cardinal Dr Raleigh, NC$234K311,315
- 527 Banks St Raleigh, NC$162K----1,491
- 523 Banks St Raleigh, NC$200K321,245
- 700 Dennis Ave Raleigh, NC$178K321,257
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.