- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 8,204 all time views
- Last sold: Mar 2015
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrugerator, Appliances \ Washer, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Basement Description \ FinishedCeiling, Cool \ CentralElectric, Eating Area \ FormalDiningRoom, Eating Area \ KitchenSomeUpdts, Equipment \ SecAlarmPaid, Equipment \ SmokeAlarm, Equipment \ WaterSoftenerPaid, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior Amenities \ DrivewayAsphalt, Fireplace Description \ LivingRoom, Fireplace Description \ WoodBurning, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Lot Information \ TreeMature, Master Bedroom Description \ Bath Half, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 50-75%, Porch \ DeckMain, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,892 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: 490336113051000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1259323
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $290-300K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46220 home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
|711 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN||$281K||3||2.5||2,084|
|721 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN||$278K||3||2||2,303|
|716 E 70th Pl Indianapolis, IN||$312K||3||1||2,964|
|710 E 70th Pl Indianapolis, IN||$282K||4||2||2,300|
|716 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN||$274K||4||1||2,300|
|7047 N College Ave Indianapolis, IN||$286K||2||1||1,152|
|710 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN||$216K||3||--||1,038|
|7051 N College Ave Indianapolis, IN||$331K||Studio||2||2,640|
|722 E 70th Pl Indianapolis, IN||$265K||3||2||2,416|
|725 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN||$328K||3||2.5||3,354|
|720 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN||$278K||3||2||2,500|
|7041 N College Ave Indianapolis, IN||$284K||4||--||2,318|
|706 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN||$336K||4||2||2,071|
|7043 N College Ave Indianapolis, IN||$252K||2||1||1,683|
|722 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN||$290K||2||1.5||2,582|
|728 E 71st St Indianapolis, IN||$240K||2||1||1,432|
|715 E 70th Pl Indianapolis, IN||$295K||3||2||3,105|
|711 E 70th Pl Indianapolis, IN||$297K||2||2||2,600|
|717 E 70th Pl Indianapolis, IN||$268K||2||--||2,054|
|7035 N College Ave Indianapolis, IN||$277K||2||1||1,738|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!