715 Locust St, Denver, CO 802204 beds, 5 baths, 4,283 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $1,000,000
- Price/sqft: $233
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 179 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 0.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,283 sqft
- Parcel #: 0605338023000
- Zillow Home ID: 13391095
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 715 Locust Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Montclair, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.1% less than in Denver, and 13.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Montclair home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montclair home values.
- 713 Locust St Denver, CO$1.36M656,138
- 723 Locust St Denver, CO$793K433,721
- 725 Locust St Denver, CO$435K311,772
- 701 Locust St Denver, CO$1.31M444,977
- 739 Locust St Denver, CO$569K33.51,892
- 720 Leyden St Denver, CO$406K311,381
- 714 Leyden St Denver, CO$420K321,205
- 730 Leyden St Denver, CO$398K31.51,313
- 710 Leyden St Denver, CO$377K22988
- 695 Locust St Denver, CO$577K321,479
- 734 Leyden St Denver, CO$337K21955
- 700 Leyden St Denver, CO$1.03M655,100
- 745 Locust St Denver, CO$389K211,138
- 718 Locust St Denver, CO$919K453,960
- 726 Locust St Denver, CO$939K43.53,170
- 712 Locust St Denver, CO$311K11678
- 740 Leyden St Denver, CO$1.05M443,734
- 660 Leyden St Denver, CO$503K231,459
- 728 Locust St Denver, CO$340K211,021
- 700 Locust St Denver, CO$752K53.54,054
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.