715 Peachtree St, Rocky Mount, NC 278043 beds, 2 baths, 1,515 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $45,500
- Price/sqft: $30
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,515 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 385015-53-1699
- Zillow Home ID: 75001700
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 715 Peachtree Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27804 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 120% higher than in Rocky Mount, and 83.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27804 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rocky Mount.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27804 home values.
- 711 Peachtree St Rocky Mount, NC$68K321,290
- 132 Earl St Rocky Mount, NC$49K221,584
- 128 Earl St Rocky Mount, NC$50K311,203
- 200 Earl St Rocky Mount, NC$57K31.51,497
- 710 Peachtree St Rocky Mount, NC$77K311,050
- 728 Peachtree St Rocky Mount, NC$57K311,613
- 210 Earl St Rocky Mount, NC$69K21954
- 214 Earl St Rocky Mount, NC$91K221,453
- 626 Peachtree St Rocky Mount, NC$77K31.51,027
- 800 Peachtree St Rocky Mount, NC$61K211,105
- 800 Peachtree St Rocky Mount, NC$69K211,078
- 710 Falls Rd Rocky Mount, NC$173K42.54,000
- 811 Peachtree St Rocky Mount, NC$95K51.52,436
- 722 Falls Rd Rocky Mount, NC--Studio--57,804
- 218 Earl St Rocky Mount, NC$56K311,336
- 622 Peachtree St Rocky Mount, NC$84K321,656
- 723 Mill St Rocky Mount, NC$54K2--1,503
- 700 Falls Rd Rocky Mount, NC$121K422,610
- 808 Peachtree St Rocky Mount, NC$105K321,688
- 806 Falls Rd Rocky Mount, NC$82K421,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!