- Lot: 5.04 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 418 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,894 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $223
- MLS #: 08733082
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1908 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Foundation \ Concrete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Appliances \ Disposal, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Exposure \ S (South), Equipment \ Water-Softener Owned, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ Yes, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Lot Description \ Wooded, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Equipment \ Humidifier, Bath Amenities \ Whirlpool, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Lower, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Sewer \ Septic-Private, Water \ Well-Private, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Main Level, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Driveway \ Circular, Kitchen Type \ Island, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ None, 4th Bedroom Level \ Lower, Air Conditioning \ Zoned, Heat\Fuel \ Zoned, Equipment \ Fan-Whole House, Family Room Flooring \ Other, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Great Rm, Equipment \ Fan-Attic Exhaust, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Status \ Pending, Style Of House \ Traditional, Appliances \ Grill-Indoor, Lot Description \ Horses Allowed, Area Amenities \ Horse-Riding Trails, Addtl Room 3 Name \ Study, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Basement (Y\N) \ Partial, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Curtains\Drapes, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Curtains\Drapes, Equipment \ Backup Sump Pump;, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Family Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Curtains\Drapes, Age \ 61-70 Years, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ Yes, Additional Sales Information \ Exclusions-Call List Office, Additional Sales Information \ List Agent Must Accompany, Exterior Property Features \ Storage Shed, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Full Bath, Fireplace Location \ Other, Interior Property Features \ Bar-Wet, Additional Rooms \ Study, Additional Rooms \ Great Room, Exterior Property Features \ Gazebo, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Type of House \ 1.5 Story
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,147 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 2020451005
- Zillow Home ID: 5089812
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $623K-1.1M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60010 home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.6% fall for Barrington Hills as a whole. Among 60010 homes, this home is 144.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 25.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.3% greater than in Barrington Hills, and 197.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60010 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Barrington Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60010 home values.
|730 Plumtree Rd Barrington, IL||$877K||4||5.5||5,256|
|700 Plumtree Rd Barrington, IL||$780K||4||4.25||3,655|
|734 Plumtree Rd Barrington, IL||$583K||4||3||1,664|
|725 Plumtree Rd Barrington, IL||$1.16M||4||3||2,076|
|726 Plumtree Rd Barrington, IL||$479K||4||4||2,115|
|670 Plumtree Rd Barrington, IL||$673K||5||3||2,752|
|750 Plumtree Rd Barrington, IL||$858K||7||5||5,608|
|660 Plumtree Rd Barrington, IL||$620K||4||2.5||2,567|
|735 Plumtree Rd Barrington, IL||--||--||--||--|
|707 Plumtree Rd Barrington, IL||$3.97M||5||7||17,267|
|512 N Plumtree Rd Barrington, IL||$526K||--||2||2,259|
|679 Plumtree Rd Barrington, IL||$651K||4||5||2,940|
|674 Plumtree Rd Barrington, IL||$740K||--||3.5||5,324|
|780 Plumtree Rd Barrington, IL||$637K||3||2.5||3,833|
|50 E Surrey Ln Barrington, IL||$397K||2||3||2,522|
|650 Plumtree Rd Barrington, IL||$1.14M||5||4.5||5,100|
|60 E Surrey Ln Barrington, IL||$615K||4||3.5||3,842|
|655 Plumtree Rd Barrington, IL||$687K||4||3.5||3,900|
|20 W Surrey Ln Barrington, IL||$580K||4||2.5||3,409|
|40 E Surrey Ln Barrington, IL||$440K||3||3||1,827|
Nearby Schools in Barrington Hills
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.