715 Shrader St, San Francisco, CA 941173 beds, 2 baths, 2,165 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Historic Victorians in the historic Haight-Ashbury district; a mix of young singles, young families, and homeowners who have lived in the neighborhood since the Grateful Dead lived on Ashbury Street. Old hippies to young urban professionals. Great access to shops, restaurants, and parks, including Golden Gate Park just feet away - but Shrader Street is off the beaten path and very quiet, despite its proximity to attractions and destinations. Centrally located, easy access to rest of the city and freeways, walking distance to funky Haight and upscale, neighborhoody Cole Valley.
- Lot: 2,125 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: May 2010 for $1,100,000
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Parking: 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- Brand new master suite, spa bathroom, media room, remodeled upstairs and down, new kitchen and bath
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,165 sqft
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2136661225
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 715 Shrader Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Haight-Ashbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.3% less than in San Francisco, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Haight-Ashbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haight-Ashbury home values.
- 713 Shrader St San Francisco, CA$1.18M211,519
- 809 Shrader St San Francisco, CA$2.21M312,375
- 707-711 Shrader St San Francisco, CA$1.94M--35,850
- 715 Shrader St San Francisco, CA$1.67M322,195
- 717-719 Shrader St San Francisco, CA$1.98M633,038
- 721-723 Shrader St San Francisco, CA$2.56M--22,920
- 720 Shrader St San Francisco, CA$1.46M31--
- 733-737 Shrader St San Francisco, CA$1.91M--34,500
- 741 Shrader St San Francisco, CA$1.49M211,620
- 739 Shrader St San Francisco, CA$1.41M321,589
- 739 Shrader St San Francisco, CA$1.45M31.751,589
- 739A Shrader St San Francisco, CA$1.08M111,003
- 720 Shrader St San Francisco, CA$1.51M421,950
- 1727-1729 Waller St San Francisco, CA$1.67M62.53,041
- 747 Shrader St San Francisco, CA$1.61M321,752
- 745-747 Shrader St San Francisco, CA$1.23M323,450
- 1733-1737 Waller St San Francisco, CA$2.34M--34,500
- 753 Shrader St San Francisco, CA$1.98M321,708
- 718 Shrader St San Francisco, CA$1.42M31--
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292