715 Voncile Ave, Tallahassee, FL 323033 beds, 1 bath, 1,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $82
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 212360 J0030
- Zillow Home ID: 45606543
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 715 Voncile Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32303 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 47.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21% greater than in Tallahassee, and 46.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32303 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tallahassee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32303 home values.
- 711 Voncile Ave Tallahassee, FL$149K----1,317
- 717 Voncile Ave Tallahassee, FL$142K321,524
- 716 Bivins Ave Tallahassee, FL$117K----1,256
- 710 Bivins Ave Tallahassee, FL$128K422,000
- 720 Bivins Ave Tallahassee, FL$157K----1,352
- 716 Voncile Ave Tallahassee, FL$144K321,508
- 707 Voncile Ave Tallahassee, FL$155K----2,076
- 723 Voncile Ave Tallahassee, FL$101K----1,232
- 720 Voncile Ave Tallahassee, FL$139K----1,229
- 708 Bivins Ave Tallahassee, FL$111K----1,303
- 724 Bivins Ave Tallahassee, FL$121K----1,252
- 708 Voncile Ave Tallahassee, FL$143K----1,183
- 724 Voncile Ave Tallahassee, FL$135K----1,520
- 703 Voncile Ave Tallahassee, FL$140K321,388
- 703 Voncile Ave # 0 Tallahassee, FL$136K321,388
- 2106 Hagan Dr Tallahassee, FL$120K----1,550
- 704 Bivins Ave Tallahassee, FL$142K----1,780
- 715 Bivins Ave Tallahassee, FL$144K----1,514
- 2107 Monticello Dr Tallahassee, FL$134K321,371
- 2107 Monticello Dr # 5 Tallahassee, FL$111K31.51,371
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!