715 W 39th St, Minneapolis, MN 554092 beds, 1 bath, 1,332 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $229,395
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Smoking Not Allowed, Smoking Not Allowed
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,332 sqft
- Lot depth: 89
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 0902824110085
- Zillow Home ID: 1771466
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 715 W 39th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Harriet, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.1% less than in Minneapolis, and 62.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Harriet home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Harriet home values.
- 719 W 39th St Minneapolis, MN$234K21888
- 711 W 39th St Minneapolis, MN$228K21986
- 723 W 39th St Minneapolis, MN$233K21.51,302
- 3906 Lyndale Ave S Minneapolis, MN$298K311,474
- 3919 Aldrich Ave S APT 18 Minneapolis, MN$114K--1733
- 3909 Aldrich Ave S APT 1 Minneapolis, MN$98K1--400
- 3909 Aldrich Ave S APT 2 Minneapolis, MN$98K--1353
- 3909 Aldrich Ave S APT 3 Minneapolis, MN$99K--1374
- 3909 Aldrich Ave S APT 4 Minneapolis, MN$99K--1355
- 3909 Aldrich Ave S APT 5 Minneapolis, MN$140K--1839
- 3909 Aldrich Ave S APT 6 Minneapolis, MN$127K--1814
- 3913 Aldrich Ave S # 7 Minneapolis, MN$128K--1825
- 3909 Aldrich Ave S APT 8 Minneapolis, MN$142K21945
- 3909 Aldrich Ave S APT 9 Minneapolis, MN$99KStudio1400
- 3909 Aldrich Ave S # 10 Minneapolis, MN$99K--1360
- 3909 Aldrich Ave S # 12 Minneapolis, MN$97K--1362
- 3909 Aldrich Ave S # 14 Minneapolis, MN$136K--1814
- 3919 Aldrich Ave S APT 17 Minneapolis, MN$128K--1826
- 3909 Aldrich Ave S # 16 Minneapolis, MN$131K--1843
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.