715 W Woodlawn AveUNIT 5, Louisville, KY 40215
Sold on 4/20/12: $60,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow602
- Garage Size200
- Parcel #11-053P-0002-0005
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID73431292
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$63,537||$58K – $70K||-$3,906||$83||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$750/mo||$570 – $893/mo||+$18||$0.98||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Beechmont home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Louisville as a whole. Among Beechmont homes, this home is valued 25.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beechmont market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% higher than in Louisville, and 78.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Beechmont home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beechmont home values.
Neighborhood for 715 W Woodlawn Avenue UNIT 5
Nearby Schools in Louisville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Frederick Law Olmsted Academy North (assigned) 6-8 0.3 mi
- Frederick Law Olmsted Academy South (assigned) 6-8 0.7 mi
- Iroquois High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
- Hazelwood Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.8 mi
- Rutherford Elementary PK-5 0.7 mi
- Semple Elementary PK-5 0.8 mi
- St. James Academy K-3, 5-12 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005