7150 Tyner Rd, Walkertown, NC 270513 beds, 2 baths, 1,779 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $143,500
- Price/sqft: $81
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 593 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,779 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 404
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 6869841754
- Zillow Home ID: 5824738
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7150 Tyner Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27051 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 32.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.4% less than in Walkertown, and 41.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 27051 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Walkertown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27051 home values.
- 7160 Tyner Rd Walkertown, NC$121K321,100
- 7140 Tyner Rd Walkertown, NC$132K321,428
- 7180 Tyner Rd Walkertown, NC$200K322,486
- 7130 Tyner Rd Walkertown, NC$119K321,170
- 7170 Tyner Rd Walkertown, NC$134K321,188
- 6382 Sullivantown Rd Walkertown, NC$142K321,682
- 7120 Tyner Rd Walkertown, NC$125K321,278
- 6378 Sullivantown Rd Walkertown, NC$141K321,383
- 6390 Sullivantown Rd Walkertown, NC$140K331,481
- 7110 Tyner Rd Walkertown, NC$116K32.51,745
- 7219 Fairway Pines Ct Walkertown, NC$140K321,398
- 6386 Sullivantown Rd Walkertown, NC$130K321,428
- 7190 Tyner Rd Walkertown, NC--------
- 7131 Tyner Rd Walkertown, NC--Studio--1,142
- 7213 Fairway Pines Ct Walkertown, NC$123K321,188
- 6394 Sullivantown Rd Walkertown, NC$109K321,736
- 6374 Sullivantown Rd Walkertown, NC$115K321,655
- 6370 Sullivantown Rd Walkertown, NC$127K321,232
- Tyner Rd Walkertown, NC--------
- 7224 Fairway Pines Ct Walkertown, NC$126K321,164
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.