7153 San Souci Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322163 beds, 2 baths, 1,344 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,363 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 198 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1373970000
- Zillow Home ID: 44536834
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7153 San Souci Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sans Souci, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% less than in Jacksonville, and 181.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Sans Souci home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sans Souci home values.
- 7145 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$98K31.51,776
- 7159 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$131K31.51,472
- 7137 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$70K311,136
- 2003 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$137K321,592
- 7154 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$69K311,176
- 7146 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$135K32.52,048
- 7165 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$72K31.51,176
- 2011 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$131K31.51,642
- 7123 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$117K331,988
- 7138 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$117K421,436
- 1995 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$87K321,088
- 7160 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$118K31.51,444
- 2019 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$117K311,244
- 7132 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$120K41.51,349
- 7103 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$163K42.51,875
- 1981 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$98K311,013
- 7166 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$129K321,560
- 7126 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$128K31.51,524
- 2012 East Rd Jacksonville, FL$109K31.51,442
- 7120 San Souci Rd Jacksonville, FL$73K311,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!