- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7155 Feather Ct, Reynoldsburg, OH 430683 beds, 2 baths, 1,347 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2004 for $94,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,347 sqft
- Parcel #: 060006927
- Zillow Home ID: 33988666
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7155 Feather Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43068, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% lower than in Reynoldsburg, and 43.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 43068 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reynoldsburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43068 home values.
- 7153 Feather Ct Reynoldsburg, OH$112K31.51,347
- 7167 Feather Ct Reynoldsburg, OH--311,100
- 7185 Lauretta Ct Reynoldsburg, OH$82K------
- 7167 Feather Ct # 169 Reynoldsburg, OH$195K632,631
- 7160 Lauretta Ct # 162 Reynoldsburg, OH$196K632,647
- 7178 Feather Ct Reynoldsburg, OH$81K31.51,250
- 7192 Feather Ct Reynoldsburg, OH--311,100
- 7172 Lauretta Ct # 174 Reynoldsburg, OH$181K632,631
- 7207 Feather Ct Reynoldsburg, OH$86K311,100
- 7179 Feather Ct Reynoldsburg, OH$93K31.51,347
- 7215 Feather Ct Reynoldsburg, OH$136K31.51,300
- 7164 Feather Ct # 166 Reynoldsburg, OH$195K632,647
- 7152 Feather Ct Reynoldsburg, OH$80K31.51,300
- 7152 Feather Ct # 154 Reynoldsburg, OH$193K632,631
- 7181 Feather Ct Reynoldsburg, OH$93K31.51,347
- 7176 Feather Ct # 178 Reynoldsburg, OH$196K632,631
- 7186 Lauretta Ct # 188 Reynoldsburg, OH$199K632,647
Nearby Schools in Reynoldsburg
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292