7155 Peninsula Dr, Pensacola, FL 325263 beds, 2 baths, 1,726 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $64,000
- Price/sqft: $37
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 253 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,726 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 102S312000019005
- Zillow Home ID: 44686873
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7155 Peninsula Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.9% lower than in Pensacola, and 64.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32526 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32526 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
864 sqft, 14,810 sqft lot, built in 1960
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 7165 Peninsula Dr Pensacola, FL$78K--21,378
- 7145 Peninsula Dr Pensacola, FL$65K--21,378
- 7150 Pennington Dr Pensacola, FL$83K--21,805
- 7160 Pennington Dr Pensacola, FL$85K321,404
- 7140 Pennington Dr Pensacola, FL$86K--21,534
- 7150 Peninsula Dr Pensacola, FL$86K421,457
- 7160 Peninsula Dr Pensacola, FL$78K--21,301
- 7175 Peninsula Dr Pensacola, FL$69K--21,378
- 7135 Peninsula Dr Pensacola, FL$99K422,134
- 7170 Pennington Dr Pensacola, FL$59K321,400
- 7140 Peninsula Dr Pensacola, FL$74K421,534
- 7170 Peninsula Dr Pensacola, FL$72K--21,457
- 7130 Pennington Dr Pensacola, FL$85K--21,378
- 7130 Peninsula Dr Pensacola, FL$85K421,534
- 7155 Pennington Dr Pensacola, FL$69K--21,488
- 7057 Santa Barbara St Pensacola, FL$99K321,516
- 7180 Pennington Dr Pensacola, FL$68K--1.51,312
- 7053 Santa Barbara St Pensacola, FL$100K--21,520
- 7103 Santa Barbara St Pensacola, FL$71K421,475
- 7125 Peninsula Dr Pensacola, FL$94K--21,378
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!