- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 2,156 all time views
- HOA Fee: $135
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $900,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $225
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 789 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Separate Unit/ Apartment, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Tandem Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Tennis Court/Facility, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Spanish, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,996 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 81061006
- Zillow Home ID: 54773273
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $840K-1.08M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95020 home values will increase 8.8% next year, compared to a 8.8% increase for Gilroy as a whole. Among 95020 homes, this home is valued 78.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gilroy, and 31.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95020 home values.
|7151 Pitlochry Dr Gilroy, CA||$917K||5||3.1||3,234|
|7161 Pitlochry Dr Gilroy, CA||$941K||5||3.5||3,254|
|7160 Lahinch Dr Gilroy, CA||$1M||5||4.5||3,964|
|7150 Lahinch Dr Gilroy, CA||$910K||5||3.5||3,254|
|7166 Lahinch Dr Gilroy, CA||$893K||5||3.5||3,254|
|7139 Pitlochry Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.05M||5||5.5||3,964|
|7160 Pitlochry Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.02M||4||3.5||3,338|
|7160 Pitlochry Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.01M||4||4||3,338|
|7171 Pitlochry Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.05M||4||4.5||3,964|
|7170 Pitlochry Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.01M||4||3.5||3,338|
|7146 Lahinch Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.01M||5||5.5||3,964|
|7150 Pitlochry Dr Gilroy, CA||$923K||4||3.5||2,940|
|7170 Lahinch Dr Gilroy, CA||$1M||5||4||3,996|
|7137 Pitlochry Dr Gilroy, CA||$919K||5||4||3,234|
|7177 Pitlochry Dr Gilroy, CA||$944K||5||3.5||3,234|
|7180 Pitlochry Dr Gilroy, CA||$939K||4||3.5||2,940|
|7140 Lahinch Dr Gilroy, CA||$901K||5||3.5||3,254|
|7140 Pitlochry Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.11M||3||3.5||4,089|
|7176 Lahinch Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.06M||5||4.5||4,200|
|7131 Pitlochry Dr Gilroy, CA||$1.08M||5||6||3,964|
Nearby Schools in Gilroy
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!