716 50th St, Baltimore, MD 212242 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,148 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,229 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 442 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,148 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 121211078360
- Zillow Home ID: 36244243
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 716 50th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 32.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80.7% higher than in Dundalk, and 120.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dundalk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21224 home values.
- 720 50th St Baltimore, MD$199K--2.51,344
- 714 50th St Baltimore, MD$127K--11,150
- 718 50th St Baltimore, MD$187K--11,060
- 712 50th St Baltimore, MD$175K31.51,148
- 710 50th St Baltimore, MD$183K--11,763
- 708 50th St Baltimore, MD$177K--11,320
- 706 50th St Baltimore, MD$186K--11,024
- 704 50th St Baltimore, MD$182K--1.51,148
- 705 50th St Baltimore, MD$116K--1928
- 7309 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$180K412,000
- 717 50th St Baltimore, MD$169K--1.51,168
- 719 50th St Baltimore, MD$182K--11,162
- 713 50th St Baltimore, MD$204K--2.51,031
- 721 50th St Baltimore, MD$181K--1.51,232
- 711 50th St Baltimore, MD$171K--11,148
- 709 50th St Baltimore, MD$181K--21,548
- 707 50th St Baltimore, MD$179K--11,644
- 7401 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$149K--11,113
- 7403 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD$189K--21,035
- 703 50th St Baltimore, MD$125K--11,148
Nearby Schools in Dundalk
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.