716 Bayley Pl SE, Washington, DC 20019
Sold on 1/9/13: $247,200
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:717 sq ft
- Lot:3,920 sqft
- Year Built:1926
- Last Sold:Jan 2013 for $247,200
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Recreation room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Last Remodel Year2012
- Parcel #5480 0809
- Room Count5
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID518824
- Construction Quality1.0
- Days on Zillow425
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$212,894||$183K – $245K||-$96||$296||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,889/mo||$1.5K – $2.6K/mo||-$15||$2.63||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Greenway home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Greenway homes, this home is valued 3.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 73.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greenway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.9% less than in Washington, and 51.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Greenway home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenway home values.
Neighborhood for 716 Bayley Pl Se
- 712 Bayley Pl SE Washington, DC$403K84.02,888
- 3010 Massachusetts Ave SE APT 4 Washington, DC$366K44.02,888
- 3014 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$381K54.02,888
- 715 31st St SE Washington, DC$192K31.01,188
- 3018 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$356K44.02,888
- 717 31st St SE Washington, DC$192K31.01,122
- 3015 G St SE Washington, DC$420K44.03,572
- 719 31st St SE Washington, DC$202K31.51,254
- 3017 G St SE Washington, DC$477K44.03,628
- 3022 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$344K42.02,226
- 709 Bayley Pl SE Washington, DC$342K62.02,160
- 3006 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$199K11.0840
- 3021 G St SE Washington, DC$230K32.01,172
- 701 Bayley Pl SE Washington, DC$169K21.0736
- 3009 G St SE Washington, DC$215K22.01,470
- 3004 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$232K43.01,326
- G St SE Washington, DC$219K22.01,330
- 31st St SE Washington, DC$192K31.01,188
- 3007 G St SE # A Washington, DC$211K22.01,184
- 3002 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$183K21.5910
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005