716 Bayley Pl SE, Washington, DC 200194 beds, 2.5 baths, 717 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $247,200
- Price/sqft: $345
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 717 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 5480 0809
- Zillow Home ID: 518824
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 716 Bayley Pl Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greenway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.6% higher than in Washington, and 46.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Greenway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenway home values.
- 712 Bayley Pl SE Washington, DC$378K842,888
- 3010 Massachusetts Ave SE APT 4 Washington, DC$371K442,888
- 3014 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$383K542,888
- 715 31st St SE Washington, DC$200K311,188
- 3018 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$356K442,888
- 717 31st St SE Washington, DC$206K311,122
- 3015 G St SE Washington, DC$400K443,572
- 719 31st St SE Washington, DC$205K31.51,254
- 3017 G St SE Washington, DC$582K443,628
- 3022 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$346K422,226
- 709 Bayley Pl SE Washington, DC$311K622,160
- 3006 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$189K11840
- 3021 G St SE Washington, DC$197K321,172
- 701 Bayley Pl SE Washington, DC$183K21736
- 3009 G St SE Washington, DC$188K221,470
- 3004 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$194K431,326
- 31st St SE Washington, DC$200K311,188
- 3007 G St SE # A Washington, DC$187K221,184
- 3002 Massachusetts Ave SE Washington, DC$185K21.5910
- 718 31st St SE APT 2 Washington, DC$330K21--
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.