716 Brown St, Lafayette, IN 47901
Sold on 7/13/12:
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:Contact for details
- Bathrooms:7 baths
- Multi Family:4,648 sq ft
- Lot:9,576 sqft
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Jul 2012
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow514
- Last Remodel Year1914
- Parcel #790720426008000004
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count7
- Zillow Home ID50643550
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$216,531||$121K – $327K||-$16,758||$46||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$634/mo||$533 – $1K/mo||-$26||$0.14||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 47901 home values will fall 1.6% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Lafayette as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47901 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.6% higher than in Lafayette, and 130.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47901 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47901 home values.
Neighborhood for 716 Brown Street
- Apt 2$121K--1.0--
Nearby Schools in Lafayette
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Thomas Miller Elementary (assigned) K-4 0.9 mi
- Lafayette Sunnyside Middle (assigned) 5-6 1.2 mi
- Jefferson High (assigned) 9-12 1.7 mi
- Lafayette Tecumseh Junior High (assigned) 7-8 1.8 mi
- New Community School K-8 0.1 mi
- St. James Lutheran Elementary K-8 0.1 mi
- St. Boniface School 4-6 0.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005