716 Dexter St, Denver, CO 802203 beds, 2 baths, 1,898 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $289,900
- Price/sqft: $153
- Finished basement, 674 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 219 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,898 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0606308010000
- Zillow Home ID: 13393428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 716 Dexter Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.2% less than in Denver, and 16.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hale home values.
- 700 Dexter St Denver, CO$271K21954
- 4707 E 7th Ave Denver, CO$239K21956
- 730 Dexter St Denver, CO$444K211,160
- 738 Dexter St Denver, CO$410K221,340
- 701 Dahlia St Denver, CO$562K321,325
- 719 Dahlia St Denver, CO$601K22.51,483
- 696 Dexter St Denver, CO$875K453,409
- 744 Dexter St Denver, CO$659K43.52,218
- 4720 E 7th Ave Denver, CO$400K211,253
- 725 Dahlia St Denver, CO$423K221,145
- 711 Dexter St Denver, CO$719K532,418
- 701 Dexter St Denver, CO$418K321,300
- 723 Dexter St Denver, CO$709K32.52,027
- 695 Dahlia St Denver, CO$481K221,311
- 731 Dexter St Denver, CO$401K211,046
- 750 Dexter St Denver, CO$360K211,320
- 769 Dahlia St Denver, CO$249K211,069
- 743 Dahlia St Denver, CO$580K533,441
- 725 Dahlia St Denver, CO$485K421,700
- 685 Dahlia St Denver, CO$402K211,157
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.