716 Garibaldi St SW, Atlanta, GA 303103 beds, 2 baths, 1,168 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,801 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $30,000
- Price/sqft: $26
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,168 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 14 00860005074
- Zillow Home ID: 35890230
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 716 Garibaldi St Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30310 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 81.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 118.6% greater than in Atlanta, and 493.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30310 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30310 home values.
- 718 Garibaldi St SW Atlanta, GA$40K32708
- 712 Garibaldi St SW Atlanta, GA$35K211,006
- 710 Garibaldi St SW Atlanta, GA$56K321,344
- 722 Garibaldi St SW Atlanta, GA$49K321,750
- 724 Garibaldi St SW Atlanta, GA--211,042
- 700 Garibaldi St SW Atlanta, GA$60K32.52,400
- 713 Windsor St SW Atlanta, GA$85K432,142
- 715 Windsor St SW Atlanta, GA$41K311,127
- Garibaldi St SW Atlanta, GA$54K32.51,848
- 728 Garibaldi St SW Atlanta, GA$58K431,913
- 709 Windsor St SW Atlanta, GA$44K221,342
- 721 Windsor St SW # 0 Atlanta, GA$78K42.5--
- 721 Windsor St SW Atlanta, GA$59K42.51,716
- 344 Bass St SW Atlanta, GA$50K321,176
- 703 Windsor St SW Atlanta, GA$41K321,168
- 727 Windsor St SW Atlanta, GA$40K311,540
- 732 Garibaldi St SW Atlanta, GA$52K431,452
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.