- Lot: 5,932 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- 40 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,869 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2002 for $66,500
- Price/sqft: $144
- MLS #: O5360474
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Den\Library\Office, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Contract Status \ Financing, Exterior Features \ Detached Workshop, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Washer, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Garage Carport \ None, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Storage, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Fireplace Description \ Living Room, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Appliances Included \ Water Softener Owned, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Location \ Historic District
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,460 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 232229606400190
- Zillow Home ID: 46182967
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $182-258K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts College Park home values will increase 7.6% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among College Park homes, this home is 17.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.7% less than in Orlando, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
|Langston Ct Orlando, FL||$224K||3||1.5||1,460|
|720 Langston Ct Orlando, FL||$232K||2||2||1,298|
|712 Langston Ct Orlando, FL||$217K||2||1||1,190|
|724 Langston Ct Orlando, FL||$211K||3||2||1,016|
|717 Langston Ct Orlando, FL||$522K||4||3||2,752|
|721 Langston Ct Orlando, FL||$360K||4||3||2,288|
|713 Langston Ct Orlando, FL||$344K||4||3||2,424|
|714 Shady Lane Dr Orlando, FL||$230K||2||1||1,204|
|720 Shady Lane Dr Orlando, FL||$218K||2||1||1,044|
|728 Langston Ct Orlando, FL||$217K||2||2||1,138|
|725 Langston Ct Orlando, FL||$214K||2||1||1,139|
|724 Shady Lane Dr Orlando, FL||$229K||2||2||1,180|
|726 Shady Lane Dr Orlando, FL||$190K||3||1||1,200|
|729 Langston Ct Orlando, FL||$213K||2||1||924|
|732 Langston Ct Orlando, FL||$213K||2||1||1,056|
|732 Shady Lane Dr Orlando, FL||$221K||2||2||1,110|
|733 Langston Ct Orlando, FL||--||2||2||1,636|
|Langston Ct Orlando, FL||$614K||4||4||3,135|
|804 Langston Ct Orlando, FL||$614K||4||4||3,135|
|721 Golfview St Orlando, FL||$248K||2||2||1,296|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!