- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
716 Nob Cir, Vista, CA 920842 beds, 2 baths, 1,102 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- HOA Fee: $225
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $226,500
- Price/sqft: $206
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,102 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Parcel #: 1734903400
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 16630728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 716 Nob Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92084, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.2% less than in Vista, and 3.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92084 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92084 home values.
- 714 Nob Cir Vista, CA$260K221,102
- 718 Nob Cir Vista, CA$264K221,102
- 712 Nob Cir Vista, CA$268K221,102
- 1415 Market St Vista, CA$230K221,102
- 720 Nob Cir Vista, CA$226K221,102
- 1413 Market St Vista, CA$259K221,102
- 1414 Market St Vista, CA$282K2--1,102
- 1411 Market St Vista, CA$243K221,102
- 722 Nob Cir Vista, CA$270K221,102
- 710 Nob Cir Vista, CA$248K221,013
- 1412 Market St Vista, CA$249K221,102
- 1410 Market St Vista, CA$225K221,102
- 1412 Lombard St Vista, CA$247K221,013
- 1414 Lombard St Vista, CA$245K221,013
- 708 Nob Cir Vista, CA$231K221,013
- 1408 Market St Vista, CA$260K221,102
- 725 Nob Cir Vista, CA$259K221,102
- 1413 Lombard St Vista, CA$229K221,013
- 724 Nob Cir Vista, CA$276K221,102
- 706 Nob Cir Vista, CA$233K221,013
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.