7160 Longmoor Dr, Village Of Lakewood, IL 600144 beds, 3 baths, 3,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $262,900
- Price/sqft: $80
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1526 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 841 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1812101006
- Zillow Home ID: 68138874
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7160 Longmoor Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60014, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 122.9% greater than in Village of Lakewood, and 113.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Village of Lakewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60014 home values.
- 7130 Longmoor Dr Village Of Lakewood, IL$594K443,700
- 9045 Underhill Ct Village Of Lakewood, IL$491K43.53,326
- 9070 Underhill Ct Village Of Lakewood, IL$479K43.53,933
- 539 Charlotte Ave Crystal Lake, IL$208K3--1,339
- 528 Charlotte Ave Crystal Lake, IL$156K----985
- 7165 Longmoor Dr Village Of Lakewood, IL$316K32.53,000
- Charlotte Ave Crystal Lake, IL--------
- 7165 Longmoor Dr Village Of Lakewood, IL$399K32.52,800
- Charlotte Rd Crystal Lake, IL--------
- 529 Charlotte Ave Crystal Lake, IL$133K----641
- 7205 Longmoor Dr Village Of Lakewood, IL$388K----3,134
- 7240 Longmoor Dr Village Of Lakewood, IL$598K43.54,200
- 9015 Underhill Ct Village Of Lakewood, IL$646K24.53,897
- 521 Charlotte Ave Crystal Lake, IL$123K21.51,065
- Charlotte Crystal Lake, IL--------
- 9030 Underhill Ct Village Of Lakewood, IL$485K----3,678
- 519 Charlotte Ave Crystal Lake, IL$122K----929
- 9050 Underhill Ct Village Of Lakewood, IL$649K----4,640
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.