- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Views: 2,916 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $50,101
- Last sale price/sqft: $39
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Amenities \ 0, Association \ Mid-South, Basement \ 0, Bath Features \ 0, Construction \ 0, Cooling \ 0, Detached Structures \ 0, Dining Room Features \ 0, Dining Room Level \ 0, Disabled Features \ 0, Distance From Town \ 0, Driveway \ 0, Exterior Features \ Patio, Family Room Level \ 0, Fees Include \ 0, Fencing \ 0, Fireplace/Stove Type \ 0, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl, Foundation \ 0, Heating \ 0, Interior Features \ 0, Kitchen Features \ 0, Kitchen Level \ 0, Laundry \ 0, Laundry Room Level \ 0, Leased Equipment \ 0, Living Room Level \ 0, Occupant Type \ Vacant, Office/Den Level \ 0, Patio \ Covered, Pool Type \ 0, Possession \ At Closing, Property Subtype \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Region/Setting \ 0, Roof \ 0, Rooms \ 0, Services & Technology \ 0, Sewer \ City, Siding \ 0, Site/Lot Description \ 0, Spa Type \ 0, Style \ 0, Unit Description \ 0, Utilities \ 0, Utility Room Level \ 0, Water \ 0, Windows & Energy Features \ 0, Workflow State \ Published, Yard & Sprinklers \ 0
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 095321 B00025
- Zillow Home ID: 62849761
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $79-93K.
Market guideZillow predicts Cordova-Appling home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.5% increase for Memphis as a whole. Among Cordova-Appling homes, this home is valued 32.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 40% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cordova-Appling, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.9% greater than in Memphis, and 160% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cordova-Appling home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cordova-Appling home values.
|7174 Coffeeville Cv Memphis, TN||$82K||3||2||1,232|
|7160 Coffeeville Cv Memphis, TN||$93K||3||2||1,395|
|7169 Coffeeville Cv Memphis, TN||$75K||3||2||1,044|
|7163 Coffeeville Cv Memphis, TN||$83K||3||2||1,215|
|7178 Coffeeville Cv Memphis, TN||$83K||3||2||1,232|
|7175 Coffeeville Cv Memphis, TN||$80K||3||2||1,215|
|7182 Coffeeville Cv Memphis, TN||$81K||3||2||1,208|
|7168 Reese Rd Memphis, TN||$82K||3||2||1,231|
|7176 Reese Rd Memphis, TN||$81K||3||2||1,181|
|7179 Coffeeville Cv Memphis, TN||$76K||3||2||1,044|
|7155 Coffeeville Cv Memphis, TN||$97K||3||2||1,421|
|7160 Reese Rd Memphis, TN||$86K||3||2||1,319|
|7184 Reese Rd Memphis, TN||$89K||3||2||1,491|
|2529 Country Trail Dr Memphis, TN||$83K||3||2||1,195|
|2517 Country Trail Dr Memphis, TN||$84K||3||2||1,044|
|2562 Country Trail Dr Memphis, TN||$82K||3||2||1,200|
|2565 Sunny Glade Cv Memphis, TN||$85K||3||2||1,270|
|7144 Reese Rd Memphis, TN||$96K||3||2||1,668|
|2561 Sunny Glade Cv Memphis, TN||$91K||3||2||1,568|
|2563 Country Trail Dr Memphis, TN||$77K||3||2||1,059|
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!