7166 Keighley St, San Diego, CA 921203 beds, 1,374 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,496 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $320,000
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,374 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 6723900100
- Zillow Home ID: 17194434
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7166 Keighley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Allied Gardens, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.7% less than in San Diego, and 20.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Allied Gardens home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Allied Gardens home values.
- 7180 Keighley St San Diego, CA$472K321,338
- 7148 Keighley St San Diego, CA$496K421,506
- 5163 Fontaine St San Diego, CA$492K421,506
- 7206 Keighley St San Diego, CA$489K421,506
- 5202 Fontaine St San Diego, CA$499K421,506
- 7177 Keighley St San Diego, CA$560K431,947
- 5151 Fontaine St San Diego, CA$488K321,300
- 7136 Keighley St San Diego, CA$544K421,884
- 5205 Fontaine St San Diego, CA$548K321,861
- 4788 1/2 Old Cliffs Rd # 0 San Diego, CA$273K221,220
- 4772 1/2 Old Cliffs Rd # 0 San Diego, CA$242K221,120
- 7205 Keighley St San Diego, CA$497K421,506
- 4788 1/2 Old Cliffs Rd San Diego, CA$267K221,220
- 7215 Wembley St San Diego, CA$501K321,392
- 5212 Fontaine St San Diego, CA$505K321,530
- 7216 Keighley St San Diego, CA$552K421,986
- 7124 Keighley St San Diego, CA$475K321,430
- 7115 Leicester St San Diego, CA$485K321,362
- 5215 Fontaine St San Diego, CA$500K421,506
- 7137 Keighley St San Diego, CA$492K321,450
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.