717 Blackstone Ct, Dekalb, IL 601153 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0803450027
- Zillow Home ID: 64519072
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 717 Blackstone Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60115 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 65.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% greater than in Dekalb, and 519.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dekalb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60115 home values.
- 715 Blackstone Ct Dekalb, IL$102K21.5--
- 719 Blackstone Ct Dekalb, IL$112K------
- 713 Blackstone Ct Dekalb, IL$165K32.51,805
- 711 Blackstone Ct Dekalb, IL$76K221,200
- Blackstone Ct Dekalb, IL$95K------
- 707 Blackstone Ct Dekalb, IL$116K------
- 671 Blackstone Ct Dekalb, IL$170K------
- 673 Blackstone Ct Dekalb, IL$95K------
- 677 Blackstone Ct Dekalb, IL$95K31.51,500
- 675 Blackstone Ct Dekalb, IL$117K------
- 705 Blackstone Ct Dekalb, IL$93K------
- 725 Meridian Ct Dekalb, IL$122K------
- 727 Meridian Ct Dekalb, IL$116K------
- 723 Meridian Ct Dekalb, IL$128K32.51,508
- 729 Meridian Ct Dekalb, IL$97K22--
- 721 Meridian Ct Dekalb, IL$136K------
- 3256 Napa Ct Dekalb, IL$163K------
- 679 Blackstone Ct Dekalb, IL$96K------
- 733 Meridian Ct Dekalb, IL$85K21--
- 703 Blackstone Ct Dekalb, IL$91K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.