- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Views: 718 all time views
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $160,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $117
- Parking: 4 spaces
- APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Extra Flue, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Additional Land Avail., LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Vestibule, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,368 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0009 B:0039 L:00001
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 57641048
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-282K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01550 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Town of Southbridge as a whole. Among 01550 homes, this home is valued 5.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01550, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1% greater than in Town of Southbridge, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01550 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Southbridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01550 home values.
|723 Charlton St Southbridge, MA||$161K||4||2||1,440|
|712 Charlton St Southbridge, MA||$186K||4||2||2,160|
|727 Charlton St Southbridge, MA||$130K||2||1||1,143|
|728 Charlton St Southbridge, MA||$164K||3||1.5||1,568|
|706 Charlton St Southbridge, MA||$181K||4||2||2,160|
|705 Charlton St Southbridge, MA||$205K||4||2||2,836|
|735 Charlton St Southbridge, MA||$142K||3||1||1,175|
|736 Charlton St Southbridge, MA||$190K||3||2||2,097|
|698 Charlton St Southbridge, MA||$193K||5||2||2,880|
|690 Charlton St Southbridge, MA||$178K||4||2||2,160|
|689 Charlton St Southbridge, MA||$162K||3||2||1,344|
|747 Charlton St Southbridge, MA||$135K||4||1||1,176|
|750 Charlton St Southbridge, MA||$155K||4||1||1,684|
|684 Charlton St Southbridge, MA||$183K||--||2||2,160|
|681 Charlton St Southbridge, MA||$151K||4||1||1,358|
|755 Charlton St Southbridge, MA||$135K||4||1||1,176|
|674 Charlton St Southbridge, MA||$163K||4||2||2,160|
|763 Charlton St Southbridge, MA||$131K||3||1||1,176|
|764 Charlton St Southbridge, MA||$169K||3||2.5||1,768|
|668 Charlton St Southbridge, MA||$179K||4||2||2,160|
Nearby Schools in Town of Southbridge
2-3 & ungraded0.9 mi
5-9 & ungraded1.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!