717 E Wisconsin Ave, Pewaukee, WI 530722 beds, 1 bath, 725 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
This is a must see solid and well built home that is on Pewaukee River Waterfront for $149,500.00
This beautiful river home is a great low cost residence and has been newly updated starting in 2005 to present.
Appliances also included which are a side by side 25cf frig with Ice Maker and filtered water dispenser. A smooth top electric range and a stack LG Washer and Dryer.
This home has central air and a 100 BTU energy effiecent Goodman furnace and a backup 5000 BTU window air conditioner with exhaust fan. It has a recently updated 40 gallon gas water heater.
This home has a 100 amp electrical service. It has a 20 year shingle roof that was recently installed.
The inside has been freshly painted and has been updated through out. The walls are plaster paris which makes this home well insulated.
The electric and gas bill budget payment calculated by We-Energies is $132.00 a month and we always have a credit at the 12th month of paying this budget payment. Your payment may vary.
It is built on a sturdy split block footing with a 4 foot crawl space underneath the home for additional storage The master bedroom has a 6 foot patio door that walks out to a mini deck. The second bedroom has brand new carpeting. Both bedrooms have enclosed closets with hinged doors.
The back yard over looks Pewaukee River and a nature preserve that is just breath taking with wild life on any given day.
Also it is .8 miles away from the Pewaukee Lake Beach festivities and night life.
Very Low taxes is a big plus for any buyer. We are accepting reasonable offers. Be first to take advantage of this one of only 35 homes on the Pewaukee River water front that rarely become available for sale here in the Village of Pewaukee.
- Lot: 5,270 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 333 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $206
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 725 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: PWV 0900054
- Zillow Home ID: 40698894
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 717 E Wisconsin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53072, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.8% higher than in Waukesha, and 28.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53072 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Waukesha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53072 home values.
- 715 E Wisconsin Ave Pewaukee, WI$127K21787
- 721 E Wisconsin Ave Pewaukee, WI$150K------
- 714 E Wisconsin Ave Pewaukee, WI$167K------
- 718 E Wisconsin Ave Pewaukee, WI$195K------
- 801 E Wisconsin Ave Pewaukee, WI$142K------
- 712 E Wisconsin Ave Pewaukee, WI$214K------
- 806 E Wisconsin Ave Pewaukee, WI$187K------
- 109 Morris St Pewaukee, WI$224K------
- 814 E Wisconsin Ave Pewaukee, WI$192K------
- 111-113 Morris St Pewaukee, WI$211K------
- 112 Morris St Pewaukee, WI$178K------
- 117 Morris St Pewaukee, WI$225K------
- 820 E Wisconsin Ave Pewaukee, WI$171K------
- 118 Morris St Pewaukee, WI$178K------
- 820 Evert St Pewaukee, WI$214K------
- 838 E Wisconsin Ave Pewaukee, WI$170K------
- 120 Morris St Pewaukee, WI$239K------
- 834 Evert St Pewaukee, WI$125K31936
- 848 E Wisconsin Ave Pewaukee, WI$154K311,050
- 824 Evert St Pewaukee, WI$148K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!