717 Erin Crescent St, Henrico, VA 232314 beds, 3 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,837 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $189,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 220 sqft
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: E0001571001
- Zillow Home ID: 89112331
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 717 Erin Crescent Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fulton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.3% higher than in Richmond, and 88.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fulton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fulton home values.
- 713 Erin Crescent St Henrico, VA$188K331,706
- 709 Erin Crescent St Henrico, VA$188K431,800
- 716 Goddin St Richmond, VA$142K431,800
- 720 Goddin St Richmond, VA$191K41.51,870
- 712 Goddin St Richmond, VA$131K331,686
- 724 Goddin St Richmond, VA$180K321,706
- 705 Erin Crescent St Henrico, VA$147K42.51,836
- 4736 Erin Crescent St Richmond, VA$314K12106,741
- 708 Goddin St Richmond, VA$111K31.51,232
- 4732 Erin Crescent St Henrico, VA$180K32.51,702
- 701 Erin Crescent St Henrico, VA$144K32.51,706
- 4728 Erin Crescent St Richmond, VA$120K431,800
- 4728 Erin Crescent St Richmond, VA$188K331,630
- 700 Goddin St Richmond, VA$127K331,706
- 4904 Goddin Cir Richmond, VA$110K311,432
- 4906 Goddin Cir Richmond, VA$113K321,439
- 4902 Goddin Cir Richmond, VA$126K321,432
- 4908 Goddin Cir Richmond, VA$107K321,056
- 4733 Fulton St Richmond, VA$174K32.51,615
- 4900 Goddin Cir Richmond, VA$110K31.51,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.