This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 900 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $170,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Carpet, Addtl Room 1 Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Loft, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 6-10 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No, Dining Room Flooring \ Vinyl, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No, Down Payment Resource \ Yes, Exterior Building Type \ Aluminum Siding, Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Foundation \ Concrete, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Vinyl, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Master Association Fee \ No, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ None, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ No, Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles), Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Special Assessments \ U, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Contingent, Style Of House \ Farmhouse, Water \ Public, Waterfront (Y/N) \ No
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 1525356047
- Zillow Home ID: 67856866
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $73-104K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60504 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Aurora as a whole. Among 60504 homes, this home is valued 46.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 30.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60504, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.2% less than in Aurora, and 244.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60504 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60504 home values.
Nearby Schools in Aurora
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!