717 Ga Zump Dr, Norman, OK 730693 beds, 2 baths, 1,264 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If you would like to schedule a time to view this property please call Eric at (405) 343-8003 or Leigh Ann at (405) 245-7677.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 416 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,264 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0150828
- Zillow Home ID: 83071097
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 717 Ga Zump Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73069 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% greater than in Norman, and 82.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73069 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73069 home values.
- 713 Ga Zump Dr Norman, OK$122K321,118
- 721 Ga Zump Dr Norman, OK$122K321,089
- 712 Tufts Ln Norman, OK$118K321,089
- 800 Tufts Ln Norman, OK$118K321,086
- 708 Tufts Ln Norman, OK$115K21.51,015
- 725 Ga Zump Dr Norman, OK$130K321,300
- 716 Ga Zump Dr Norman, OK$118K221,102
- 720 Ga Zump Dr Norman, OK$123K321,112
- 712 Ga Zump Dr Norman, OK$114K22993
- 804 Tufts Ln Norman, OK$135K321,398
- 704 Tufts Ln Norman, OK$132KStudio21,334
- 705 Ga Zump Dr Norman, OK$132K321,334
- 724 Ga Zump Dr Norman, OK$137K321,398
- 801 Ga Zump Dr Norman, OK$112K22986
- 708 Ga Zump Dr Norman, OK$136K321,412
- 808 Tufts Ln Norman, OK$112K22986
- 700 Tufts Ln Norman, OK$116K221,015
- 729 Humming Fish Dr Norman, OK$111K22986
- 800 Ga Zump Dr Norman, OK$131K321,334
- 2601 Truffula Cir Norman, OK$134K321,367
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.