717 Hamblen Dr, Madison, TN 371153 beds, 1 bath, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.98 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2014 for $144,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 324
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: 03315001100
- Zillow Home ID: 41054017
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 717 Hamblen Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37115 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 51.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.9% greater than in Nashville, and 85.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37115 home values.
- 721 Hamblen Dr Madison, TN$113K211,575
- 713 Hamblen Dr Madison, TN$191K432,182
- 801 Hamblen Dr Madison, TN$94K21975
- 709 Hamblen Dr Madison, TN$225K322,375
- 900 Sun Valley Dr Madison, TN$126K211,405
- 803 Hamblen Dr Madison, TN$163K321,395
- 708 Hamblen Dr Madison, TN$216K422,011
- 901 Sun Valley Dr Madison, TN$126K311,400
- 805 Hamblen Dr Madison, TN$109K311,496
- 829 Apple Valley Rd Madison, TN$133K311,519
- 827 Apple Valley Rd Madison, TN$144K31.51,692
- 825 Apple Valley Rd Madison, TN$183K312,108
- 902 Sun Valley Dr Madison, TN$147K42.51,708
- 901 Apple Valley Rd Madison, TN$148K31.51,739
- 807 Hamblen Dr Madison, TN$161K321,657
- 823 Apple Valley Rd Madison, TN$179K422,734
- 804 Hamblen Dr Madison, TN$102K21975
- 903 Apple Valley Rd Madison, TN$111K31.52,250
- 821 Apple Valley Rd Madison, TN$185K323,314
- 905 Apple Valley Rd Madison, TN$119K311,665
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.