717 Holston St, Kingsport, TN 376603 beds, 2 baths, 1,495 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $50,200
- Price/sqft: $34
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 180 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,495 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 161
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 046H P 04300 000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 42441827
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 717 Holston Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37660 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 27.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% greater than in Kingsport, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37660 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kingsport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37660 home values.
- 721 Holston St Kingsport, TN$116K321,809
- 713 Holston St Kingsport, TN$95K--21,968
- 181 W Sevier Ave Kingsport, TN$122K--32,810
- 188 W Sevier Ave Kingsport, TN$105K--21,958
- 170 W Wanola Ave Kingsport, TN$99K--42,780
- 166 W Wanola Ave Kingsport, TN$89K--12,262
- 177 W Sevier Ave Kingsport, TN$176K--53,199
- 162 W Wanola Ave Kingsport, TN$89K--11,516
- 714 Holston St Kingsport, TN$70K--1.51,500
- 710 Holston St Kingsport, TN$90K--11,368
- 184 W Sevier Ave Kingsport, TN$45K211,364
- 718 Holston St Kingsport, TN$63K31.51,218
- 326 Sequoyah Dr Kingsport, TN$52K--1769
- 722 Holston St Kingsport, TN$126K--22,592
- 322 Sequoyah Dr Kingsport, TN$50K311,104
- 173 W Sevier Ave Kingsport, TN$123K--31,752
- 202 W Wanola Ave Kingsport, TN$157K--1.52,838
- 328 Sequoyah Dr Kingsport, TN$56K21719
- 320 Sequoyah Dr Kingsport, TN$58K--1996
- 158 W Wanola Ave Kingsport, TN$128K--22,246
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.