- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 608 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,212 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $49
- MLS #: 98177
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Laminate, Other
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Stories \ One Story, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Foundation \ Slab, Kitchen Features \ Ceramic Tl Cntr Tops, Kitchen Features \ Range, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Paved Drive, Community Amenities \ Street Lights, Type of Property \ Single Family, Flood Zone \ No, Heat System \ Central Electric, Cooling System \ Central Electric, Specialty Rooms \ Great Room, Specialty Rooms \ Seprt Formal Dining, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed, Status \ Active, Water\System \ City Water, Community Amenities \ Cable Available, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Garage \ None, Floors \ Other - See Remarks, Ceiling Height \ 8' +, Carport \ Double Attached, Interior Features \ Pull Down Stairs, Community Amenities \ Satellite Permitted, Exterior Features \ Porch, Exterior Features \ Covered Porch, Lot Description \ Level, Exterior Features \ Other - See Remarks, Floors \ Laminate
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 2-028F-06-026.00
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 77932700
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $99-135K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mississippi home values will rise 1.3% next year. Among Hattiesburg homes, this home is 26.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36.4% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|801 N 30th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$109K||--||--||1,951|
|715 N 30th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$100K||--||--||1,624|
|722 N 30th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$95K||--||--||1,344|
|N 30th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$95K||--||--||1,344|
|800 N 30th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$91K||--||--||1,365|
|805 N 30th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$115K||--||--||2,101|
|715 N 31st Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$117K||--||--||1,965|
|804 N 30th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$98K||--||--||1,524|
|804 N 29th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$87K||--||--||1,723|
|801 N 31st Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$94K||--||--||1,375|
|803 N 31st Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$94K||--||--||1,264|
|707 N 31st Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$95K||--||--||1,672|
|714 Montrose Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$70K||--||--||1,127|
|806 N 30th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$98K||--||--||1,742|
|705 N 31st Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$95K||--||--||1,295|
|716 Montrose Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$70K||--||--||1,112|
|809 N 30th Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$160K||--||--||2,478|
|718 Montrose Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$76K||3||1.5||1,452|
|720 Montrose Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$71K||--||--||1,242|
|809 N 31st Ave Hattiesburg, MS||$107K||--||--||1,909|
Nearby Schools in Hattiesburg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-6 & ungraded0.6 mi
7-8 & ungraded2.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.