- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $99,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: None, 0 space, 300 sqft
- RV Parking
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Wood, Floor covering \ L, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Parking Type \ None, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 10, Water Source \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 650 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5115000460
- Zillow Home ID: 49266325
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $83-130K.
Market guideZillow predicts South End home values will rise 5.9% next year, compared to a 5.2% rise for Tacoma as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 29.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 25.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.1% higher than in Tacoma, and 162.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South End home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tacoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
|711 S 49th St Tacoma, WA||$186K||4||1.5||1,842|
|719 S 49th St Tacoma, WA||$158K||3||1||1,596|
|709 S 49th St Tacoma, WA||$124K||2||1||880|
|718 S 48th St Tacoma, WA||$130K||2||1||890|
|714 S 48th St Tacoma, WA||$134K||2||1||1,212|
|725 S 49th St Tacoma, WA||$185K||3||1.5||2,052|
|722 S 48th St Tacoma, WA||$192K||3||2||1,841|
|712 S 48th St Tacoma, WA||$173K||4||1||1,870|
|705 S 49th St Tacoma, WA||$109K||2||1||798|
|718 S 49th St Tacoma, WA||$230K||4||1.75||2,675|
|714 S 49th St Tacoma, WA||$186K||4||1.5||1,872|
|726 S 48th St Tacoma, WA||$92K||2||1||672|
|724 S 49th St Tacoma, WA||$164K||3||2||1,714|
|710 S 49TH St Tacoma, WA||$79K||--||--||360|
|706 S 48th St Tacoma, WA||$154K||2||1||1,129|
|731 S 49th St Tacoma, WA||$162K||3||1||1,384|
|4813 S Park Ave Tacoma, WA||$135K||3||1||1,064|
|706 S 49th St Tacoma, WA||$165K||3||1||1,713|
|701 S 49th St Tacoma, WA||$155K||3||1||1,702|
|4814 S G St Tacoma, WA||$126K||3||1||1,152|
Nearby Schools in Tacoma
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!