- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1907
- 841 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,645 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- MLS #: 201511555
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 616 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Sub-Type \ Rental Income, ACCESS \ Pub Rd, BASEMENT \ Full, BASEMENT \ Lndry, COMMON AMENITIES \ Lndry, BASEMENT \ Outside Entr, COMMON AMENITIES \ Storage, AMENITIES \ Cable TV, FIREPLACE \ Wood, AMENITIES \ Cable Internet, HEAT\COOLING \ Basebd, KITCHEN&APPL \ Fr Stnd Rng, HEAT\COOLING \ Elec, KITCHEN&APPL \ Refrig, LOT INFORMATION \ Level, LOT INFORMATION \ Bus Rt, ROOF \ Comp, SITE IMPROVEMENTS \ Pub Sewer, SITE IMPROVEMENTS \ Pub Wtr, TERMS \ Conv, TERMS \ Cash, TERMS \ FHA, TERMS \ VA, Bsmt Y\N \ Yes, Occupied By \ Tenant, Area\Grid \ A220\040, LOT INFORMATION \ Treed, STYLE OF CONSTR \ 3 Story, FEATURES \ 200 AMP, EXTERIOR \ Brick, SPECIAL FEATURES \ Wood Flr
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 4,176 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 351930109
- Zillow Home ID: 23520990
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $150-260K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Cliff-Cannon home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 1.1% increase for Spokane as a whole. Among Cliff-Cannon homes, this home is 91.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 34.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cliff-Cannon, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% less than in Spokane, and 1.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cliff-Cannon home values rise more quickly than other regions in Spokane.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cliff-Cannon home values.
|711 S Cedar St Spokane, WA||$199K||3||2||2,778|
|1314 W 8th Ave Spokane, WA||$296K||5||3||3,072|
|704 S Adams St APT 303 Spokane, WA||$88K||2||1||850|
|704 S Adams St APT 206 Spokane, WA||$76K||1||1||550|
|704 S Adams St APT 304 Spokane, WA||$93K||2||1||850|
|704 S Adams St APT 203 Spokane, WA||$169K||2||1||850|
|704 S Adams St APT 107 Spokane, WA||$72K||1||1||560|
|704 S Adams St APT 102 Spokane, WA||$90K||2||1||850|
|704 S Adams St APT 103 Spokane, WA||$110K||2||1||850|
|704 S Adams St APT 302 Spokane, WA||$90K||2||1||850|
|704 S Adams St APT 202 Spokane, WA||$90K||2||1||850|
|704 S Adams St APT 305 Spokane, WA||$74K||1||1||530|
|704 S Adams St APT 201 Spokane, WA||$90K||2||1||850|
|704 S Adams St APT 306 Spokane, WA||$75K||1||1||550|
|704 S Adams St APT 104 Spokane, WA||$90K||2||1||850|
|720 S Adams St Spokane, WA||$217K||4||4||2,534|
|728 S Adams St Spokane, WA||$230K||6||2.5||2,554|
|1323 W 8th Ave Spokane, WA||--||1||1||8,594|
|1315 W 8th Ave Spokane, WA||$224K||4||4||2,800|
|1317 W 7th Ave APT 310 Spokane, WA||$82K||1||1||720|
Nearby Schools in Spokane
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!