717 SE 47th Ave, Portland, OR 972152 beds, 1 bath, 2,112 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $318,500
- Price/sqft: $151
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 190 sqft
- Partial basement, 200 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,112 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1909
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R233456
- Zillow Home ID: 53925738
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 717 Se 47th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sunnyside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Portland, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunnyside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunnyside home values.
- 731 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$401K211,906
- 704-706 SE 46th Ave Portland, OR$371K421,920
- 741 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$320K211,039
- 652 SE 46th Ave Portland, OR$362K31.51,452
- 707 SE 46th Ave Portland, OR--432,542
- 707 SE 46th Ave Portland, OR$490K432,542
- 804 SE 46th Ave Portland, OR$265K21832
- 643 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$284K11724
- 703 SE 46th Ave Portland, OR$177K------
- 703 SE 46th Ave Portland, OR$210K22--
- 703 SE 46th Ave Portland, OR$271K222,368
- 814 SE 46th Ave Portland, OR$254K31832
- 817 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$322K31.51,190
- 715 SE 46th Ave Portland, OR$370K321,488
- 727 SE 46th Ave Portland, OR$342K211,255
- 706-710 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$332K421,560
- 625 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$410K311,535
- 626 SE 46th Ave Portland, OR$625K432,333
- 718 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$312K211,222
- 823 SE 47th Ave Portland, OR$301K311,232
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!