- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
717 Taylor St, Elkhart, IN 465162 beds, 864 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,961 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $1,550
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 528 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1918
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 200609185003000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50610355
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 717 Taylor Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 72.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.2% higher than in Elkhart, and 100% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46516 home values.
- 719 Taylor St Elkhart, IN$47K2--1,037
- 721 Taylor St Elkhart, IN$68K3--1,578
- 718 Taylor St Elkhart, IN$56K2--850
- 720 Taylor St Elkhart, IN$69K3--1,500
- Taylor Elkhart, IN--------
- 722 Taylor St Elkhart, IN$49K2--888
- 726 Taylor St Elkhart, IN$72K2--1,702
- Taylor St Elkhart, IN$49K2--888
- 1308 Princeton St Elkhart, IN$48K2--981
- 717 Mcdonald St Elkhart, IN$45K3--1,262
- 713 Mcdonald St Elkhart, IN$61K4--1,602
- 719 Mcdonald St Elkhart, IN$63K311,674
- 711 Mcdonald St Elkhart, IN$59K421,861
- 1306 Princeton St Elkhart, IN$49K2--900
- 725 Mcdonald St Elkhart, IN$94K332,050
- Mcdonald St Elkhart, IN--------
- 801 Taylor St Elkhart, IN$30K21888
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!