717 Tremont Ave, Lexington, KY 405023 beds, 2 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,185 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- 118 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2010 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- MLS #: 1416548
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10035600
- Zillow Home ID: 77519996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 717 Tremont Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mount Vernon-Hollywood-Montclair, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.5% less than in Lexington, and 92.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Vernon-Hollywood-Montclair home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Vernon-Hollywood-Montclair home values.
- 719 Tremont Ave Lexington, KY$166K--11,064
- 715 Tremont Ave Lexington, KY$331K332,209
- 721 Tremont Ave Lexington, KY$153K--11,217
- 704 Melrose Ave Lexington, KY$252K221,624
- 711 Tremont Ave Lexington, KY$175K--11,032
- 706 Melrose Ave Lexington, KY$198K--11,254
- 702 Melrose Ave Lexington, KY$283K321,505
- 712 Melrose Ave Lexington, KY$238K421,456
- 714 Tremont Ave Lexington, KY$150K--11,200
- 725 Tremont Ave Lexington, KY$148K221,008
- 712 Tremont Ave Lexington, KY$182K--11,220
- 716 Tremont Ave Lexington, KY$198K--21,423
- 700 Tremont Ave Lexington, KY$218K42.51,728
- 722 Melrose Ave Lexington, KY$188K--11,208
- 722 Tremont Ave Lexington, KY$182K--11,377
- 710 Tremont Ave Lexington, KY$243K321,440
- 727 Tremont Ave Lexington, KY$270K321,700
- 726 Tremont Ave Lexington, KY$216K211,096
- 724 Melrose Ave Lexington, KY$211K311,277
- 708 Tremont Ave Lexington, KY$217K--11,411
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.