717 W Hamilton Ave, Sherrill, NY 134613 beds, 2 baths, 1,494 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 330 sqft
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,494 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 30600532201800010950000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31608101
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 717 W Hamilton Avenue
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,182 sqft, 9,147 sqft lot, built in 1924
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 725 W Hamilton Ave Sherrill, NY$102K31.51,612
- 711 W Hamilton Ave Sherrill, NY$127K31.51,026
- 505 W Hamilton Ave Sherrill, NY$122K321,591
- 733 W Hamilton Ave Sherrill, NY$169K31.51,290
- 706 W Hamilton Ave Sherrill, NY$149K321,773
- 102 Fairway Ln Sherrill, NY$131K421,576
- 702 W Hamilton Ave Sherrill, NY$185K31.51,783
- 489 W Hamilton Ave Sherrill, NY$116K31.51,170
- 104 Fairway Ln Sherrill, NY$187K42.52,530
- 621 W Hamilton Ave Sherrill, NY$84K41--
- 337 Robertson Rd Sherrill, NY$243K32.52,150
- 621 W Hamilton Ave Sherrill, NY$119K311,327
- 801 W Hamilton Ave Sherrill, NY$145K321,456
- 101 Fairway Ln Sherrill, NY$135K31.51,066
- 622 W Hamilton Ave Sherrill, NY$279K422,684
- 615 W Hamilton Ave Sherrill, NY$144K3--1,436
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.