718 47th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941215 beds, 4 baths, 2,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,598 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- 124 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $1,270,000
- Price/sqft: $617
- MLS #: 21411232
- Dining Room \ Dining Area, Dining Room \ Formal, Exterior \ Concrete Block, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Deck Attached, Living Room \ Fireplace(s), Living Room \ Great Room, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Showing \ Contact 1st, Showing \ Go Directly, Stories/Levels \ Tri Level, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Other, View(s) \ Ocean
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,060 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 1598 040
- Zillow Home ID: 15096676
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 718 47th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Outer Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% lower than in San Francisco, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Outer Richmond home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Outer Richmond home values.
- 722 47th Ave San Francisco, CA$798K211,275
- 710 47th Ave San Francisco, CA$855K321,355
- 724 47th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.44M412,760
- 4535 Balboa St San Francisco, CA$1.23M222,180
- 706 47th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.06M311,334
- 4527 Balboa St San Francisco, CA$905K221,192
- 732 47th Ave San Francisco, CA$805K--11,316
- 700 47th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.12M--11,600
- 736 47th Ave San Francisco, CA$815K311,330
- 4521 Balboa St San Francisco, CA$912K------
- 719 46th Ave San Francisco, CA$909K311,275
- 723 46th Ave San Francisco, CA$870K--11,395
- 727 46th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.23M--22,050
- 744 47th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.38MStudio--1,845
- 715 46th Ave San Francisco, CA$877K411,395
- 711 46th Ave San Francisco, CA$902K321,275
- 731 46th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.13M--21,500
- 705-707 46th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.28M433,103
- 701 46th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.12M532,110
- 748 47th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.13M--21,845
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.