718 5th Pl, Oregon City, OR 970454 beds, 2 baths, 1,567 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $160,500
- Price/sqft: $102
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 1 space
- Partial basement, 325 sqft
- RV Parking
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,567 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00743459
- Zillow Home ID: 48266783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 718 5th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% higher than in Oregon City, and 39.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97045 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oregon City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97045 home values.
- 802 5th Pl Oregon City, OR$246K31.51,824
- 714 5th Pl Oregon City, OR$225K31.51,120
- 717 5th Pl Oregon City, OR$240K321,664
- 713 5th Pl Oregon City, OR$229K321,620
- 808 5th Pl Oregon City, OR$248K41.51,714
- 812 5th Ave Oregon City, OR$208K411,080
- 803 5th Ave Oregon City, OR$189K511,360
- 708 5th Pl Oregon City, OR--31.51,042
- 816 5th Ave Oregon City, OR$203K311,256
- 709 5th Pl Oregon City, OR$312K432,247
- 813 5th Ave Oregon City, OR$226K321,260
- 716 4th Ave Oregon City, OR$192K321,054
- 804 4th Ave Oregon City, OR$239K32844
- 815 5th Ave Oregon City, OR$236K321,230
- 702 4th Ave Oregon City, OR$174K31.51,272
- 814 4th Ave Oregon City, OR$233K332,279
- 903 5th Ave Oregon City, OR$450K22.54,836
- 713 4th Ave Oregon City, OR$237K221,410
- 860 S End Rd Oregon City, OR$352K522,254
- 906 5th Ave Oregon City, OR--21890
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!