718 Braidwood Ln, Orlando, FL 328033 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,434 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,107 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $249,900
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 352 sqft
- Bedroom, Bonus Room, Floor Covering: Wood, Florida Room, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,434 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 322230346804110
- Zillow Home ID: 46241661
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 718 Braidwood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lake Underhill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 32.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75.2% less than in Orlando, and 39% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Lake Underhill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Underhill home values.
- 712 Braidwood Ln Orlando, FL$181K211,118
- 724 Braidwood Ln Orlando, FL$158K321,851
- 719 Strathmore Dr Orlando, FL$203K31.51,434
- 706 Braidwood Ln Orlando, FL$212K321,451
- 725 Strathmore Dr Orlando, FL$232K432,003
- 713 Strathmore Dr Orlando, FL$199K321,762
- 3607 Clemwood Dr Orlando, FL$174K321,505
- 3609 Clemwood Dr Orlando, FL$185K321,911
- 3603 Clemwood Dr Orlando, FL$142K321,516
- 715 Braidwood Ln Orlando, FL$146K311,137
- 707 Strathmore Dr Orlando, FL$211K421,774
- 700 Braidwood Ln Orlando, FL$204K321,868
- 3620 Lochinvar Ln Orlando, FL$186K421,868
- 725 Braidwood Ln Orlando, FL$151K21874
- 3615 Clemwood Dr Orlando, FL$202K421,868
- 701 Strathmore Dr Orlando, FL$252K421,900
- 3700 Lochinvar Ln Orlando, FL$192K421,895
- 870 Strathmore Dr Orlando, FL$541K543,648
- 849 Strathmore Dr Orlando, FL$416K432,900
- 863 Strathmore Dr Orlando, FL$411K432,559
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.