718 Creekwood Ln, Jefferson, GA 305494 beds, 2 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Great schools, very close to I-85, with minutes access to Braselton, Hoschton, Jefferson, and Winder, GA. Shopping EVERYWHERE around you within minutes, but VERY private and quiet neighborhood.
Great for singles, disabled, elderly, couples or families.
Granite and new EnergyStar appliances. Want to put your own touch on things? There is still room to add your own window and floor coverings, but not required...it's beautifully move-in ready!
Light and bright! Windows everywhere with tons of natural light. Amazing stacked stone, wood burning fireplace.
Quiet, pretty, crime free and convenient.
- Lot: 0.83 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2013 for $144,800
- Price/sqft: $69
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 095F 026
- Zillow Home ID: 101418313
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 718 Creekwood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30549, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 131.6% higher than in Jackson, and 128.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30549 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jackson.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 612 High Meadow Dr Jefferson, GA$154K43--
- 708 Creekwood Ln Jefferson, GA--------
- 727 Creekwood Ln Jefferson, GA--------
- 650 High Meadow Dr Jefferson, GA--------
- 737 Creekwood Ln Jefferson, GA--------
- 411 Woodbriar Dr Jefferson, GA$149K33--
- 738 Creekwood Ln Jefferson, GA--------
- Creekwood Lane Ln GA--------
- 662 High Meadow Dr Jefferson, GA--------
- 228 Summit Chase Dr Jefferson, GA$149K--22,123
- 258 Summit Chase Dr Jefferson, GA$142K322,192
- 216 Summit Chase Dr Jefferson, GA$122K321,850
- 617 High Meadow Dr Jefferson, GA--------
- 627 High Meadow Dr Jefferson, GA$110K--32,093
- 404 Woodbriar Dr Jefferson, GA$120K--32,200
- 296 Summit Chase Dr Jefferson, GA$168K--22,034
- 674 High Meadow Dr Jefferson, GA$145K42--
- 637 High Meadow Dr Jefferson, GA$109K--32,070
- 414 Woodbriar Dr Jefferson, GA$141K33--
- 454 Woodbriar Dr Jefferson, GA--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292