- Built in 2011
- Views: 1,343 all time views
- HOA Fee: $100
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $257,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $223
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, APPLIANCES \ Other (See Remarks), APPLIANCES \ Washer / Dryer Combo, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Slider, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Propane, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Entry Hall, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, RESTRICTIONS \ Adult Community, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Detached, STYLE \ Townhouse, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 10
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Parcel #: M:073 B:015 L:718-4
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 118322979
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $126-280K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01752 home values will rise 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Marlborough as a whole. Among 01752 homes, this home is valued 34.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 22.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marlborough, and 42.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
|716 Farm Rd UNIT 716 Marlborough, MA||$183K||2||2||1,150|
|720 Farm Rd UNIT 720 Marlborough, MA||$183K||2||2||1,150|
|722 Farm Rd UNIT 722 Marlborough, MA||$184K||2||2||1,150|
|714 Farm Rd UNIT 714 Marlborough, MA||$272K||2||2||1,134|
|713 Farm Rd # A Marlborough, MA||$180K||2||1||858|
|721 Farm Rd Marlborough, MA||$359K||--||--||--|
|724 Farm Rd UNIT 724 Marlborough, MA||$273K||2||2||1,134|
|712 Farm Rd UNIT 712 Marlborough, MA||$274K||2||2||1,134|
|726 Farm Rd UNIT 726 Marlborough, MA||$285K||2||2||1,134|
|713 Farm Rd Marlborough, MA||$204K||2||1||728|
|728 Farm Rd UNIT 728 Marlborough, MA||$284K||2||2||1,134|
|730 Farm Rd UNIT 730 Marlborough, MA||$280K||2||2||1,134|
|740 Farm Rd # 79554 Marlborough, MA||--||Studio||1||379|
|740 Farm Rd # 79556 Marlborough, MA||--||2||1||876|
|740 Farm Rd # 79559 Marlborough, MA||--||1||1||658|
|740 Farm Rd APT 215 Marlborough, MA||$134K||2||1||906|
|740 Farm Rd APT 18 Marlborough, MA||$121K||1||1||653|
|740 Farm Rd APT 16 Marlborough, MA||$121K||1||1||654|
|740 Farm Rd # 760-101 Marlborough, MA||$127K||1||1||658|
|740 Farm Rd APT 234 Marlborough, MA||$131K||2||1||863|
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
K-4 & ungraded0.6 mi
5-8 & ungraded2.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!