718 Kellys Cv, Ocoee, FL 347613 beds, 2 baths, 1,846 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $89,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,846 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 172228750100150
- Zillow Home ID: 46144485
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 718 Kellys Cv
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34761 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 70.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% greater than in Ocoee, and 86.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34761 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ocoee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34761 home values.
- 720 Kellys Cv Ocoee, FL$151K321,733
- 716 Kellys Cv Ocoee, FL$172K422,005
- 714 Kellys Cv Ocoee, FL$168K321,896
- 614 Roberts Rise Dr Ocoee, FL$177K322,039
- 616 Roberts Rise Dr Ocoee, FL$170K321,771
- 114 Rewis St Ocoee, FL$64K21800
- 705 Kellys Cv Ocoee, FL$176K42.52,137
- 707 Kellys Cv Ocoee, FL$165K321,648
- 605 N Lakewood Ave Ocoee, FL$70K211,056
- 710 Kellys Cv Ocoee, FL$192K322,145
- 618 Roberts Rise Dr Ocoee, FL$210K42.52,367
- 703 Kellys Cv Ocoee, FL$207K432,338
- 124 Rewis St Ocoee, FL$89K211,224
- 602 Melva Ave Ocoee, FL$62K311,350
- 709 Kellys Cv Ocoee, FL$176K321,889
- 607 N Lakewood Ave Ocoee, FL$47K221,180
- 608 Roberts Rise Dr Ocoee, FL$174K421,864
- 606 Melva Ave Ocoee, FL--------
- 609 N Lakewood Ave Ocoee, FL$47K21672
- 607 Melva Ave Ocoee, FL$46K11656
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.