718 Neptune St, Port Charlotte, FL 339483 beds, 2 baths, 1,187 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $112,600
- Price/sqft: $95
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,187 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 402217353009
- Zillow Home ID: 43542968
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 718 Neptune Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33948 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 60.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.6% greater than in Port Charlotte, and 74.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33948 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33948 home values.
- 726 Neptune St Port Charlotte, FL$119K221,226
- 701 Jarvis St Port Charlotte, FL$98K--22,250
- 737 Jarvis St Port Charlotte, FL--------
- 745 Jarvis St Port Charlotte, FL$141K--32,033
- 744 Neptune St Port Charlotte, FL$142K321,700
- 717 Neptune St Port Charlotte, FL$114K221,133
- 709 Neptune St Port Charlotte, FL$91K--21,243
- 726 Jarvis St Port Charlotte, FL$119K321,550
- 725 Neptune St Port Charlotte, FL$82K221,332
- 700 Jarvis St Port Charlotte, FL$115K--21,629
- 736 Jarvis St Port Charlotte, FL$108K221,313
- 733 Neptune St Port Charlotte, FL$127K--22,015
- 701 Neptune St Port Charlotte, FL$146K--21,789
- 1233 Hurtig Ave Port Charlotte, FL$94K321,310
- 1241 Hurtig Ave Port Charlotte, FL$119K221,356
- 1241 Hurtig Ave Pt Charlotte, FL$59K221,356
- 755 Jarvis St Port Charlotte, FL$113K321,224
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.