- Lot: 962 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- 78 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,874 all time views
- 49 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $202
- MLS #: BA8548500
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Amenities \ Attach Mstr Bath, Amenities \ Bath Ceramic Tile, Amenities \ MBR-BA Full, Amenities \ Shades/Blinds, Amenities \ Tub-2 + person, Amenities \ W/W Carpeting, Amenities \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Amenities \ Wood Floors, Amenities \ Wpool Jets, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer/Dryer Stacked, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central A/C, Dining Kitchen \ Sep Dining Rm, Exterior \ Precast concrete, Heating \ Forced Air, Parking \ Street, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Federal, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS, Type \ Row House
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,460 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 13
- Parcel #: 1854 084
- Zillow Home ID: 36429805
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $276-378K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Canton home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Baltimore as a whole. Among Canton homes, this home is 4.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 10.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Canton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.8% lower than in Baltimore, and 119% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Canton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Canton home values.
|716 S Port St Baltimore, MD||$271K||--||1.5||1,044|
|720 S Port St Baltimore, MD||$213K||--||1.5||1,028|
|722 S Port St Baltimore, MD||$262K||--||1||1,004|
|714 S Port St Baltimore, MD||$252K||--||1||1,062|
|S Port St Baltimore, MD||$248K||--||2||895|
|724 S Port St Baltimore, MD||$248K||--||2||895|
|712 S Port St Baltimore, MD||$240K||2||1||990|
|708 S Port St Baltimore, MD||$1.3M||4||3.5||4,600|
|2406 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD||$251K||--||2.5||1,064|
|2408 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD||$251K||2||2||1,136|
|2404 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD||$231K||--||2||1,064|
|2410 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD||$217K||2||1||1,200|
|2402 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD||$225K||--||1||1,064|
|706 S Port St Baltimore, MD||$368K||3||3.5||1,660|
|2412 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD||$217K||--||1||1,206|
|2400 Fait Ave Baltimore, MD||$230K||3||3||1,064|
|731 S Montford Ave Baltimore, MD||$281K||--||1||1,348|
|704 S Port St Baltimore, MD||$321K||--||2||2,016|
|733 S Montford Ave Baltimore, MD||$245K||2||1.5||1,264|
|729 S Montford Ave Baltimore, MD||$235K||--||1||1,254|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!