- Lot: 7,444 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Views: 5,880 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $194
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Brick Trim/Veneer, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Siding, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Central, Horses \ Other (See Remarks), Horses \ Other (See Remarks), Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Plmbg Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Wiring Partial/Full \ Partial, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Miscellaneous \ Home Warranty, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ No, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 15643098
- Zillow Home ID: 7776467
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $205-262K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alahambra home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Alahambra homes, this home is valued 114.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 141.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alahambra, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% greater than in Phoenix, and 197.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alahambra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alahambra home values.
|802 W Oregon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$262K||--||2||1,352|
|712 W Oregon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$291K||3||2||1,732|
|717 W Georgia Ave Phoenix, AZ||$291K||3||2||1,558|
|711 W Georgia Ave Phoenix, AZ||$251K||3||2||1,302|
|715 W Oregon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$261K||--||2||1,352|
|806 W Oregon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$256K||--||2||1,302|
|801 W Georgia Ave Phoenix, AZ||$265K||3||2||1,352|
|721 W Oregon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$242K||3||2||1,302|
|5230 N 7th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$253K||--||--||1,775|
|711 W Oregon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$256K||3||1.75||1,378|
|803 W Oregon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$287K||--||2||1,592|
|5236 N 7th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$256K||--||--||2,006|
|805 W Georgia Ave Phoenix, AZ||$256K||--||2||1,302|
|5242 N 7th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$252K||--||--||1,785|
|810 W Oregon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$297K||4||2.75||1,900|
|809 W Oregon Ave Phoenix, AZ||$291K||--||2||1,787|
|5222 N 7th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$251K||--||--||1,783|
|5305 N 8th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$292K||--||--||1,746|
|809 W Georgia Ave Phoenix, AZ||$252K||--||2||1,291|
|5306 N 8th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$297K||4||2||1,669|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!