- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
7180 Abbot Dr, Parma, OH 441343 beds, 2 baths, 1,218 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,975 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $109,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Finished basement, 615 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,218 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 166
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 45205062
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33568130
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 7180 Abbot Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44134 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% less than in Parma, and 13.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44134 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Parma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44134 home values.
- 7186 Abbot Dr Cleveland, OH$129K321,434
- 3306 King Richard Dr Parma, OH$144K31.52,052
- 3300 King Richard Dr Parma, OH$94K321,140
- 3237 Dentzler Rd Parma, OH$117K31.51,624
- 3227 Dentzler Rd Parma, OH$132K31.51,271
- 3314 King Richard Dr Parma, OH$128K31.51,532
- 3311 Dentzler Rd Parma, OH$83K31.51,604
- 3217 Dentzler Rd Cleveland, OH$129K41.52,020
- 3318 King Richard Dr Parma, OH$126K321,218
- 7183 Abbot Dr Parma, OH$124K31.51,247
- 7189 Abbot Dr Parma, OH$97K31.51,276
- 3216 King Richard Dr Parma, OH$139K31.51,230
- 7177 Abbot Dr Parma, OH$140K31.51,758
- Dentzler Rd Parma, OH$98K311,144
- 3403 Dentzler Rd Parma, OH$76K321,360
- 3324 King Richard Dr Parma, OH$121K31.51,624
- 3208 King Richard Dr Parma, OH$127K31.51,262
- 3307 King Richard Dr Parma, OH$126K31.51,644
- 3301 King Richard Dr Cleveland, OH$119K41.51,592
- 3205 Dentzler Rd Parma, OH$89K31.5957
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!