This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Built in 2007
- Views: 3,512 all time views
- HOA Fee: $788/mo
- Heating: Other
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Additional Bedroom: Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst
- Assoc Rules/Info: Clubhouse/Rec Center
- Assoc Rules/Info: Prof Managed
- Association & Fees: HOA Paid: Monthly
- Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc: Y
- Association Fee Incl: Blanket Ins Policy
- Association Fee Incl: Cable or Satellite
- Association Fee Incl: Common Area Maint
- Association Fee Incl: Exterior Mnt of Unit
- Association Fee Incl: Garbage Collection
- Association Fee Incl: Gas
- Association Fee Incl: Roof Repair
- Association Fee Incl: Roof Replacement
- Association Fee Incl: Sewer
- Association Fee Incl: Water
- Building Style: High Rise
- Biking/Walking Path
- Clubhouse/Rec Room
- Community Pool Htd
- Community Spa Htd
- Guarded Entry
- Workout Facility
- Const - Finish: Stone
- Const - Finish: Stucco
- Construction: Frame - Metal
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Dining Area: Breakfast Bar
- Dining Area: Dining in LR/GR
- Dwelling Styles: Stacked
- Dwelling Type: Apartment Style/Flat
- Exterior Stories: 13
- Fencing: View/Wrought Iron
- Fireplace: 1 Fireplace
- Fireplace: Fireplace Living Rm
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace
- Flooring: Carpet
- Flooring: Stone
- Heating: Electric Heat
- High School: Arcadia High School
- Built-in Microwave
- Granite Countertops
- Range/Oven Gas
- Landscaping: None
- Laundry: Inside Laundry
- Master Bathroom: Double Sinks
- Master Bathroom: Full Bth Master Bdrm
- Master Bathroom: Separate Shwr & Tub
- Master Bathroom: Tub with Jets
- New Financing: Cash
- New Financing: Conventional
- Ownership: Condominium
- Parking: Assigned Parking
- Parking: Community Structure
- Parking: Electric Door Opener
- Parking: Gated Parking
- Parking: Valet
- Pool - Private: No Pool
- Property Description: North/South Exposure
- Roofing: Built-Up
- Roofing: Partial Tile
- Sewer: Sewer - Public
- Source Apx Lot SqFt: County Assessor
- Source of SqFt: Builder
- Spa: None
- Tax Municipality: Scottsdale
- Unit Style: All on One Level
- Unit Style: Neighbor Above
- Unit Style: Neighbor Below
- Utilities: SRP
- Utilities: SW Gas
- Water: City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 13
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,439 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2111251755
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $4-955K.
Neighborhood: South Scottsdale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Scottsdale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.5% higher than in Scottsdale, and 59% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Scottsdale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Scottsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Scottsdale home values.
|Other Units in this Building (47)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 7181 E Camelback Rd|
Nearby Schools in Scottsdale
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.